|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
|Conseil Santé in the World|
Conseil Santé has carried out more than 150 assignments in over 40 countries.
We have three types of client: governments, administrations and public bodies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies; hospital establishments.
Conseil Santé employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists.
Despite recent progress, food insecurity is still a major problem, in industrialised countries as well as developing countries, where it mainly affects poor, rural populations. This is why most countries define food security strategies and launch programmes whose implementation is entrusted to specialised bodies. The priority of such bodies is to ensure that food is available in sufficient quantities, as well as the quality and traceability of foodstuffs.
In this context, Conseil Santé mainly carries out its assignments in the following areas:
- Formulation of national or regional food security strategies and programmes.
- Support for the development of thematic programmes on food security.
- Institutional support for the restructuring of authorities in charge of implementing national food security programmes.
- Creation of food security observatories.
- Strengthening of animal health monitoring organisations.
- Strengthening of quality control systems for fruit and vegetables: setting up of systems for the acquisition and dissemination of sanitary information, setting up of alert systems.
- Support to improve sanitary conditions in the fishing sector: setting up of sanitary control and monitoring systems for production and trade; development of plans for monitoring contaminants of the aquatic environment.
- Evaluation (mid-term or final) and technical, accounting and financial audit of food security programmes.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +18.104.22.168.92.60|