Conseil Santé is a consulting company entirely dedicated to the health sector and focused on international assignments. Since its foundation in 1987, Conseil Santé has completed more than 300 projects world-wide, mainly financed by bilateral and multilateral funding agencies. The wide range of experience and expertise it has built up through these assignments is recognised by all its partners.
Conseil Santé is registered under SIRET no. 41350264200015, and its head office is at 92/98 boulevard Victor Hugo, 92115 CLICHY Cedex France, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +33 1 55 46 92 60. It exercises under intracommunity number FR 61 413502642. Publishing director: Mr Claude Ungerer, Chairman and Managing Director.
Conseil Santé attaches the utmost importance to protecting the personal data it collects, stores and uses. In line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the objective of this document is to specify:
- when and on which occasions we collect and store your personal data
- how we use your personal data
- the type of personal data we store
- the recipients of your data
- the procedures for updating your personal data and your right to request their deletion
- the duration of conservation of your personal data
- the mechanisms set up to secure your data.
When and on which occasions we collect and store your personal data
We collect and store your personal data on three occasions:
- When you register on our website and send us your CV: all the data that you enter on your registration form is stored. We also store your CV. However we make every effort to ensure that the data you provide is correct and we reserve the right to modify any errors or inaccuracies. You can consult any changes made from your personal space on our website.
- When you submit an application for an employment opportunity or mission: we store your CV to offer you opportunities that correspond to your profile. You have the right to oppose this storage at any time and we will respect your wishes. Simply write to email@example.com.
- When you accept an offer of employment or a mission from Conseil Santé: we store your profile, your CV and the characteristics of the position offered.
How we use your data
We use your data for three reasons:
- To offer you missions or positions that correspond to your profile. To do this your data is stored in a database of candidates with a search engine. In this way, every week we can send you our employment or mission opportunities by e-mail, provided that you have specifically asked to receive them. We never send our employment opportunities by e-mail to persons who have not so requested. This request must be made when you register on our website. You can unsubscribe at any time, either from your personal space or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To keep the list of positions that you have been offered and/or that you have accepted up to date, to better understand your availabilities and facilitate the management of our contractual relationship.
- To meet the legal, fiscal or contractual requirements of our clients or third-party organisations (funding agencies, administrations).
The personal data that we store
The personal data that we store and use is in line with the three above-mentioned purposes. For these reasons, we store the information provided in your CV, and in particular: your last name, your first name, your title, your nationality, the languages that you use, your year of birth, the year of your first professional experience, your telephone numbers, your e-mail address, your postal address, your specialised fields, your professional experience and your qualifications. We also store the CVs that you send us. With regard to the offers of missions or positions that you accept, we also store the following information: mission dates, place of intervention, information on your remuneration, method of payment, and more generally, any other information needed to manage our contractual relationship.
Recipients of the data
Your personal data can only be accessed by people working for Conseil Santé and its partner company SOFRECO (registered under SIRET no. 30960008800046). Under no circumstances will Conseil Santé or SOFRECO disclose your data to third parties for reasons of publicity or promotion. Nevertheless, Conseil Santé or SOFRECO may need to pass your personal data on to its clients but this will only take place after having received your approval. Conseil Santé and SOFRECO's clients are private or public actors and international institutions such as the European Union, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank and Agence française de développement [French Development Agency].
Procedures for updating your personal data and your right to request its deletion
If you have registered on our website, you can update or delete your data yourself. Conseil Santé recommends that you update your data at least once a year. Furthermore, Conseil Santé will contact you periodically to ask you if you still want to receive employment or mission opportunities. If you inform us that you no longer wish to be contacted, we will delete your data and stop contacting you. However, if you accept that we contact you, we will invite you update your data and send us a recent CV.
In accordance with the law, you have the right to access and correct your data, which you can exercise by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Furthermore, you can very simply request the deletion of your data by writing to this same address. Unless otherwise stipulated by legal, fiscal or contractual provisions, particularly imposed by our clients, your data will then be deleted within one month of the date of the request for deletion.
Duration of conservation of your personal data
We will store your data as long as it is updated and you do not object to this storage. However, if your data has not been updated for 10 years, we will delete it from our files. The duration of conservation of your personal data may change over time.
Security of personal data
Conseil Santé's website and the personal data are stored on Conseil Santé's servers, and Conseil Santé takes the necessary measures to limit access to authorised persons only. All exchanges of personal data that enter or leave our systems are encrypted using the SSL protocol.
Do you have any questions about how we use or protect your data, or more generally about the way in which we apply the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Please do not hesitate to contact our human resource service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.