|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
|Conseil Santé in the World|
Conseil Santé has carried out more than 150 assignments in over 40 countries.
We have three types of client: governments, administrations and public bodies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies; hospital establishments.
Conseil Santé employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists.
Health systems play a crucial role in the effective implementation of measures aiming to improve the state of health of populations. The reform or improvement of public health systems with a view to optimising the use of resources is an urgent need.
Conseil Santé's assignments in the field of public health are fully in line with this context and focus on the following main themes:
- Support to Ministries of Health for the formulation of public health policies and strategies, their implementation and their monitoring / evaluation. Setting up of the tools necessary for programming, monitoring and evaluation exercises.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of health policy at national level.
- Assistance in the formulation of programmes to support the overall reform of the health sector.
- Support to programmes for the restructuring and rationalisation of the health sector.
- Evaluation of the situation of health sector reforms and formulation of the conditions necessary for their succesful accomplishment.
- Support for the implementation of national health development plans.
- Studies for the strengthening of the partnership between the public and private sectors.
- Support for the development of community health.
- Support to introduce codes of professional conduct in each of the four major health professions (doctors, pharmacists, dentists, nurses), on the basis of best practises of other countries.
Organisation of the health system
- Support for the institutional, organisational and technical capacity building of health administrations: reorganisation of Ministries of Health and their territorial bodies, re-engineering of health services, creation of specialised health agencies.
- Feasibility studies on the setting up of health districts, operationnalisation of health districts.
- Strategic evaluation of health service sub-contracting experiences at operational district level.
- Updating of the health map.
- Support for regional health planning.
- Evaluation of partnership programmes (NGO) for the provision of primary health care.
- Feasibility studies, mid-term and final evaluations of regional and national programmes and projects to fight AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, etc., as well as of reproductive health projects.
- Development, organisation and implementation of action plans against HIV/AIDS.
- Preventive medicine: prevention strategies, IEC (Information, Education, Communication), definition of national policies.
- Support for the setting up or strengthening of routine vaccination systems.
- Design, creation and setting up of health information systems.
- Carrying out of epidemiological surveys.
The fight against drugs
- Drug abuse.
- Synthetic drugs.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +184.108.40.206.92.60|