|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
|Conseil Santé in the World|
Conseil Santé has carried out more than 150 assignments in over 40 countries.
We have three types of client: governments, administrations and public bodies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies; hospital establishments.
Conseil Santé employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists.
In a great many countries, the efficient running of public health care facilities is an indispensable condition for the improvement of the population's state of health. But efforts to improve the quality of care only really pay off when they are part of a pertinent strategy for the management of the country's health systems.
Conseil Santé's assignments fall within this scope and focus on the following main areas:
- Design, creation and setting up of systems for the management and control of health training: financial analysis, reporting tools, quality assurance systems.
- Support to the authorities in charge of the management and development of primary health care at national, regional and local levels, through the use of specific budgets and the development of human resources.
- Support for the development of networks for better coordination between health establishments.
- Support for the merging of hospitals: study of political, legal, institutional, financial and environmental obstacles to the optimisation of the hosptial sphere; development of detailed merger plans.
- Support for the improvement of hospital statistics: design and implementation of a methodology aiming to provide quality, periodic data in accordance with national and international standards.
- Development of technical standards for the configuration of clinics in rural areas.
- Support to improve the efficiency of the Primary Health Care (PHC) system through the supply of medical equipment.
- Establishment and management of programme budgets (EDF) - procurement.
- Budget support implementation studies (European Commission).
- Health sectoral approaches.
- Harmonisation of aid and Millenium Development Goals; Sector Wide Approach (SWAp).
- Debt relief programmes.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +184.108.40.206.92.60|