|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
|Conseil Santé in the World|
Conseil Santé has carried out more than 150 assignments in over 40 countries.
We have three types of client: governments, administrations and public bodies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies; hospital establishments.
Conseil Santé employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists.
The optimisation of health systems has become a crucial challenge for all countries. In this context, health economics, at macroeconomic and microeconomic level, is a discipline whose concepts, methods and tools are becoming increasingly vital.
Conseil Santé's expertise covers the main aspects of health economics, and particularly:
- Identification and analysis of the financial flows of the health sector at national and sub-regional level. Development of health financing prospects.
- Health financing studies at macroeconomic and microeconomic levels.
- Health insurance and social protection: analyses, forecasts, cost evaluations, definition of beneficiaries, actuarial simulations and definition of service packages.
- Studies and projects on health system mutualisation.
- Review of public expenditure in the health sector.
- Support for the production of national health accounts.
- Analysis and development of payment systems.
- Feasibility study of micro-assurance in the field of health and hospital policy.
- Economic analysis of the impact of health system rationalisation projects, particularly concerning the reform of primary health care and the restructuring of hospital services.
- Study of microeconomic evaluation systems of medical treatment.
- Accreditation and certification (hospital sector and health systems).
- Setting up of innovative information systems.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +18.104.22.168.92.60|